Sunday, November 20, 2011

Two years old!

It was November 2009 when I started writing this blog. At the beginning it was just an assignment for a course on Web 2.0 I was doing, but it soon caught on me, and I kept writing about grammar points my students find difficult to understand, or cultural topics, because learning a language is not just a matter of grammar or vocabulary, but also of the habits and culture of the people that speak it.

I don’t write as often as I would like, which is not due to a lack of topics but to the lack of time, as my job and my family take up most of my time. Anyway, I always try to write at least once a month: I find it disappointing when the blogs I follow don’t get renewed in months. But what keeps a blog alive and kicking is not the person who writes it but the people who read it. So, a big thank you to all my readers! This wonderful cake is for you!
Birthday cake
Image in: http://cdn.sheknows.com/articles/second-birthday-cake.jpg

Here is a slide show with the “cartoons of the week” for the last twelve months. Most of them have been taken from Time, and others are from somuchpun.com. I hope you like them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...