|Christmas Day on Bondi Beach, Australia|
- Billabong: a water hole in a dried up river.
- Coolabah: a eucalyptus tree and a brand of wine.
- Esky: a cooler, a portable, insulated container for keeping food and drinks cold. It's a shortened version of the trade name "Eskimo Box".
- Barbie: barbecue (or BBQ).
- Aussie: Australian.
- Stubbie: a small short necked bottle of beer.
You can look up more Austalian slang in http://australiandictionary.net
Can you answer a few questions on Christmas Down Under now?
Whether in Australia or anywhere else in the world, I wish you a very happy Christmas!